RF2 Physics of Dreams!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thor, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Hectari

Hectari Registered

I can use full detail at spa without fps drops, but I use high so that I don't see these white posts. I don't need to be running over displaced posts at crazy speeds that give you no chance of not crashing out, when others who can't even see them are hitting them onto the track. If they are going to be there for the highest detail setting, they shouldn't be something that is sacrificed for the lower levels as they are interacted with by the drivers, they are not purely visual. When you can see them you are discouraged from touching them because they unsettle the car and risk your own race. Regardless of whether I can see them or not i'll still put two wheels over the yellow line track limit to get the best line, though I try not to go far with detail on High and risk hitting something I can't see but others will feel.

Also, the white posts are placed too close to the track edge, they should be further back:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please ISI, either move them further back from the track edge or make them persistent across all levels of detail, sacrificing something else purely visual if necessary.