Rf2 menu garage

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Christy, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Christy

Christy Registered

Hello ,
    Here's the problem, when I'm trimming info given by Tim McArthur, on his RacePlay2 tools he says for example:

A) -reduce the hardness of the rear springs by 2 notches OR harden the front springs by 2 notches.

Yes but ...... on the menu of settings there is only the: 3rd spring and in addition no possibility to adjust it.
    And the menu setting 'spring' does not exist (unless error on my part) if it's under another name!

B) OR soften the rear anti-roll bar and harden the front anti-roll bar.

Yes but ..... on the menu of settings it is impossible to adjust the anti-roll bar before, because NO slider to do it!

Super ok .... but when you look at the menu of settings RF2 well it's impossible to do this way.

You will agree that it is still painful this .... super confusing for a newcomer to RF2

[​IMG]
    Merci

2. lagg

lagg Registered

You can only modify the the parameters allowed by the car.
    What car is it?

3. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis Registered

Also, as nice as that UI is, it's outdated and many functions are missing so I would recommend you to use the default UI.

4. Christy

Christy Registered

This is the skip barber, which currently is impilotable so much it under-turns!
    when the interface 'obsolete' I compared with the default interface and I have not found any additional options!
    since you seem to know what is missing, please indicate it on this post.
    Merci.

5. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

Its a while since I drove the skippy (except as an AI character :) ) but I recall that there are very few suspension adjustments just like in real life. It's a training car and we are meant to learn to drive around issues more than set it up.
    Rear ARB is present. Camber Springs too? Prob not dampers.