RF2 doesn't recognise T300 with formula rim

Discussion in 'Hardware Building/Buying/Usage Advice' started by Pete James, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Pete James

Pete James Registered

Hi guys, as per the title, the game thinks I have a "Controller (Rumble Gamepad F310)" connected whenever I put the F1 rim on.
    It does recognise it as a T300 if I use either the standard RS rim or my custom USB real wheel.

I tried updating to the latest TM drivers (2016_TTRS_4) just in case it was that, but no joy.
    What I did find was that I no longer seem to be able to get the wheel to run 1:1 with the onscreen wheel, and it all feels pretty off.
    I've since rolled back to the previous 2015_TTRS_2 and still have the same issue, so it isn't the new drivers.

So I guess I'm asking for two things :D

1: Has anyone got their T300+F1 rim working properly with RF2? If so, how and with what settings?

2: Could someone post their non-F1 rim nicely tweaked T300 settings (rotation in control panel and in game etc) please?

It's all a bit weird tbh, as I had it all working nicely up until yesterday... Well, apart from the formula rim anyway.
    EDIT: I should also mention that the wheel/rims work as they should in other titles.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. Pete James

Pete James Registered

Never mind, I think it's sorted.
    Turns out I forgot to to disable all the steering assists after loading the profile...