rF2 competition system suggestions (by a lot of people)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shiet, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Binny

Binny Guest

Someone listening to the users / players seems strange after they went in the opposite direction with no blogs ect.. As i have said follow the best system iracing and improve on it. Lots of users have told iracing about their issues problems with no real success or change so plenty of info out there to create a better system. Maybe you will be different but you will have to prove that here at s397 very quickly to get users/players believing they will be listened to and change is coming. I wish you all the best, as i have said get as many bugs fixed as they can, optimization update, and the CS sorted by the end of this yr. 2023 will boom for rf2.

2. shiet

shiet Registered

I don't know if it's going to boom or not in 2023 but rF2 only has time until 2024 when AC2 comes out. Kunos is for sure gathering all their "XP"s with AC and ACC in regards to online mp racing so they can boom with AC2.
    And also there is that Rennsport thing which supposedly comes in 2023 and focuses on online mp and esports.
    By the time AC2 comes rF2 has to have an established online player base which should come from AC, ACC, Raceroom and AMS2.
    The player base at iR is basically out of the question because iR players spend a lot of money on the service and that ties them to there, an iR player only chooses to quit iR when something more or less significant event happens in their lives (less money, less time, fed up with racing, etc).

3. TOCA2FREAK

TOCA2FREAK Registered

So now LFM are supporting RF2, what are the plans of Studio 397 to continue developing the official competition system?