Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Nazirull Safry Paijo, Feb 4, 2015.
I'll still be in bed, Naz! It's a shame too because you put on a great series.
It was nice to have u racing with MSR last time. Really pitty abt the timezone
6 PM is based on Malaysia?
Malaysia 6 PM = South Korea 7 PM.
Yes IBM. Its (UTC +8)
6 PM on Sunday (UTC) = 3 AM on Monday (Korea Standard Time)
So, I can't join the !rF2 Asia League.
Plz, allow "On board CAM".
Is it possible ?
I think its gonna be 7pm only ur local time mate
good suggestion...nose cam is added.
Server is gonna start with a 2 hours 45 minutes practice session in 5 minutes with live weather.
Forecast can be checked here
What a surprise! Looks like rain
its looking good for now... *fingers crossed lol
Malaysian Full Loop, rF2 Asia Series ISI Formula Masters
note : drivers must register with liveracers.com and join the league for the race points to be valid and reflected in the standings.
How do I register?
I don't registered. then my points are not acceptable?
Registration to liveracers.com is free
Its needed to manage the championship properly. Thank you.
I would like to register to "IBM" because I get the following message:
Request failed. DisplayName: Display Name already taken. Please enter a different Display Name.
Thanks for responding. I will forward this issue to liveracers.com support and let you know.
One way or the other, I will make sure your race points is counted. Thank you.
update: ive found a driver already registered using that name
I only have to add you into the Series and your points will be counted.
update: you have to link the 'IBM' in the result
to your account by clicking the orange circle.
After that its done
The problem is resolved. Thank you very much.
Issues to be fixed this week
- Race format to be set to 45 minutes - Mainly due to the Live Weather. Yesterday the 30 laps long race was dragged for over one hour due to rain.
- Unable to join session - DN.Iniyan unable to join the session for unknown reason. Even during warm-ups.
- Garage spot overlap - Its curious to see this in ISI official track and car. I thought that this is an old bug.
- Race tires compound cant be changed - If u start the race with Intermediates, U cant change the compound during pitstop when the track has finally dried out
- Race re-join - A test of race re-join yesterday has failed. Even with its has been enabled in the multiplayer.ini and during disconnection and re-enter using the same car.
Please report any issues so it can be fixed soon.
Race tires compound cant be changed.
What does that mean specifically that you can not change tires?
Thats what happened to me yesterday. I cant change to medium compound during my pit stop. Very strange. Did u manage to change compound?
Well deserved win IBM. Because of the rain, my strategy was to take it easy and keep out of everyone's way. Except for getting hit in the rear on the first corner(!) this paid off.
Maybe you did the same, but you were faster than me. It was hard driving in the near darkness - mostly driving on instinct for me
I was able to change tires. I started on Wets, changed to Inters and later changed to Hard
In practice I could see two pit garages lit up, but only one in the race - that's the only bug. My car number was not the same as anyone else - maybe a team mate who dropped out before the race?
Separate names with a comma.