Request - Brabham BT52 and Lotus 97T

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Luis Armstrong, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Luis Armstrong

Luis Armstrong Banned

2. pkelly

pkelly Registered

Like ;-)

3. Uzair

Uzair Registered

I fully concur with the request for the BT52! There is already a SUPERB Brabham BT52 by Santa RF, and I've heard that that person now works for ISI, well deserved job :p The RF1 BT52 is the best car for the sim, bar none. The overall modeling and detail level in both 3D meshes and textures is astounding. The front suspension and wheel+brake assembly view from the cockpit simply stunning, and a major reason I just like to drive around in the car, admiring the view of the cockpit and the suspension.

Since a staff member of ISI already made the BT52, I hope that they won't have too much trouble releasing it for RF2, upgraded with all the goodies RF2 has to offer. Hopefully there aren't going to be licensing issues though. The BT52 is one of the most beautiful and unique F1 cars ever, and deserves to be any good racing sim.

muzikant likes this.
  4. jepeto

jepeto Registered

not, pcars has done it , and it s awfull fot t86 and bt 52 was a liar car; thanks to descendance from this idea in motorship. really least for a " graal" !

5. x2611

x2611 Registered

Yes the BT52 and Lotus 97/8T please. I love them both in rF1. These two must be made.

muzikant likes this.
  6. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly Registered

The 98T is available by ASR Formula