Replays are squashed when using Triple Monitors

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by MrPix, Jun 16, 2012.

1. MrPix

MrPix Registered

2. bison160

bison160 Registered

Im using a single screen 1920x1080 24" tv and the replays are squished as well, so not just a triple screen issue.

3. OzzyNeil

OzzyNeil Registered

i too have triple squishiness with triple screeniness

4. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

Yes I was going to post this problem , it squashes the resolution down to one screen for replay !%#!?#

Would be nice is tripple screen was maintained for replays as well then there would be no problem here

5. MrPix

MrPix Registered

Really... on triple screens...no sorry, it doesn't work, the replay resolution is reduced to the width of the center screen, although the height is OK. The clue is in the title of the original post and as you have a single 460 as a GPU, I would think that you only have a single screen so your information is incorrect and misleading for this topic/thread.

Suggestion to the devs:

If dispaying the replay is limited to the center screen, can you at least make it the right proportions/ratio based on orginal resoltion it was recorded in please. e.g I run approx 197:40 (5910x1200) width to height, and when playing replays (from the replay menu) the replay is shown at 16:10 (1920x1200), this means only the center screen is active, but if it was shown at 197:40 but at the correct ratio, then I would get a replay at 1920x390, which would be viewable and useable.

Just a suggestion, but there are more and more people with triples and beyond nowadays, so probably getting to more than a low priority (but only just ;))

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
  6. coops

coops Banned

+ 1 for this

7. MaXyM

MaXyM Registered

I want to put +1 for this also.

Interesting is, that quick replay (R key while on track) works as expected (on all 3 screens), excluding some labels under screen messed up.
    Woud like to see replays in surround view.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
  8. GUBBA

GUBBA Registered

Go into your player file and in the graphics section, about 3/4 of the way down it says allow letterboxing. Put a 0 instead of 1, you will then get full screen replays
    Cheers
    Gubba

9. jdyson

jdyson Registered

I've tried this but no luck, my replays are still very much squished. I'm using a triple screen eyefinity set up. Sometimes the replays have been correct (so I know it is possible) but they've been stuck on squished for weeks now. Any thoughts?

10. Adrianstealth

Adrianstealth Registered

You mean squashed into the centre screen only

It's not been sorted by ISI yet, will be in a future build (so nothing we can do ourselves etc & it's not your settings or pc )

11. jdyson

jdyson Registered

Yes, just in centre screen. Thanks for update - I'll stop fiddling with settings etc. and wait patiently for a fix!

12. RichFreed

RichFreed Registered

Whilst they're at it it would be MUCH appreciated if the HUD MFD and various other information overlays be moved out of the 'bezel adjustment zones.

It's not just the FPS that is not visible, its important stuf like last digits of lap times, flag popup mostly hidden etc.