NEED INFO Replay delete problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gary_S85, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Gary_S85

Gary_S85 Registered

New UI, deleting replay files is actually deleting the incorrect replay files in the background.
    This has messed up a few endurance races already for me.
    My only workaround is to go digging into the game files to delete the actual replays from the folder.
    Another new ui bug to put with the rest.

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Can't reproduce, always deletes the correct replay. Does this happen with a certain track/car combo, or with everything?

3. Feca0

Feca0 Registered

I wanted to report this bug also.

After finishing a Competition race game generate a second race file, which I usually delete. I also deleted my hot lap from the race. I noticed when later opened the game that I deleted my previous race replay (which was below the recent hot lap, which I deleted - the hot lap didn't deleted). It also works for naming things.

So the bug: When you delete two (or more) replays the game didn't show the correct replay file, so you delete the wrong replay for the second time. It seems it's always delete a file one below. This also works by deleting and naming. I also experienced with a non-competition race.

Workaround: Deleting one replay at the time, going back to menu, and deleting the other (not sure).