Replay bug (all my replays (races etc) are private)

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Cleverleyson, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Cleverleyson

Cleverleyson Registered

SO i can only see one car at one time.........which is pretty bad when i want to record a video.

Its with all my replays too (going back to first install) Seems telling pratice off private etc event setup screen fixes this.

Kind regards!

2. The*Stig

The*Stig Registered

confirm this!

In race replays I can only see one car at a time.
    Caption of the window says "Practice 1 (private)" but it is definitely a race session.

EDIT: I'm talking about replays of online race sessions. Didn't test it with singleplayer races

3. The*Stig

The*Stig Registered

The setting "PRIVATE PRACTICE On/Off" in Single Player affects this strange behaviour when watching replays.

rFactor2_2012-04-20_RaceReplay_private1.png

Below there are two screenshots of a race replay. In both screens its exactly the same replay file.
    The first screen was shot with Single Player option "PRIVATE PRACTICE = On", the second with "PRIVATE PRACTICE = Off".

rFactor2_2012-04-20_RaceReplay_private2.jpg

rFactor2_2012-04-20_RaceReplay.jpg

The caption of both screens shows "Practice 1 paused" but it is definitely a race replay and it is NOT paused!!!

Some additional bugs:
    Clicking the RACE button has NO effect. The whole button makes no sense in replay.

Additionally there are no information about the actual driver name (you are riding with), his laptimes and the lap he is currently on in the race.

Pressing + and - on the numpad doesnt necessarily switches to previous or next driver, as it was in rFactor 1.

4. MikeZ

MikeZ Registered

The inappropriate private replays is a bug that will be fixed in next update.

I agree the "Race" button doesn't make much sense....at the moment...

For rF2 you need to press "+" and "-" & the shift key to switch to cars in the pits.

5. The*Stig

The*Stig Registered

Thanks Mike for this information

I'm curious about this... :D