Renault Clio 197 v1.51 Now Available

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by 88mphTim, Jan 3, 2015.

1. McFlex

McFlex Registered

I understand what you mean. The optical contact was very light but the resulting phsical contact computed throug the rf2 collision engine looks a little bit strange and may be a little bit harder than it should have been depending on what the contact looked like. I have also noticed this in some MP races

2. Imre Bende

Imre Bende Registered

Yes, it is. I hope that, this will be repair

3. stonec

stonec Registered

You should post it in bug reports thread then, this issue has nothing to do with Clio specifically. Collisions will never be perfect online, in fact collisions in rF2 are now very good compared to what they used to be a year ago. You will see the same odd collisions online in any sim from time to time (iRacing, AC, etc...). It all depends on lag, even tiny bit of lag can cause this.

4. Imre Bende

Imre Bende Registered

Its not LAG, this is a bug in physics. Nevermind, i repaired already in our league edition

5. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Registered

What/how did you repair this?

6. Squeeekmo

Squeeekmo Registered

Tried this last night and I cant for the life of me figure out how to get any heat into the rear tyres. The car feels unbalanced. The front pushes mid corner and on exit. Anybody know how to set these things up?

7. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

Thanks for the Update. FYI: from the mirrors, the simsync is the only one, wich is working (for me?)

//Edit: The spin over problems exist with v1.51, too

//Edit3: just to clearify, regarding to the Clio`s spin over: i`m talking about the AI`s

It`s really a lot of fun, to drive the Clio`s and Megane`s into Multiclass Singleplayer Racing. But for the moment, it`s not possible. The Clio`s spinning over and most of them retire afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
  8. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Have to agree with others here, no bug. What should have happened in your opinion? Maybe the part where you got stuck to the other car but I don't believe the result would have been any different without it. You probably turned left because corner was going in that direction? If not, then it might be a different story.