Released Released | Tatuus MSV F3-020 2020 (Free Car)

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Paul Jeffrey, Jul 28, 2021.

1. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I believe that you have to give time to time, not to anticipate things ahead of time, that the future is not firm until the present;)

2. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I think main advantage of simracing over real life is, it not being limited to the present time. Whatever is possible to happen in simulation, it can be repeated endlessly and at any time. Although market says no to that. This car could be from whatever year 2005 or imaginary 2035, if it is great, it is great.

3. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

So now, a car without wheels and that levitates on the road, it does not matter that it is future, if it is well done great, right?

4. PatientRF2fan

PatientRF2fan Registered

Thanks very much for the car nice work.
    FYI have a look at the damper rebound settings - they go the wrong way for numbers - higher is a lower number????

atomed likes this.
  5. pety100

pety100 Registered

FFB is great, graphics looks nice on this car. However there are 2 streange things for me in the physics of this car.

The brakes. Even with a 45-55 brake bias, I lock up only the front tyres very easily even with 80% brake pressure. Is that weird just to me? If I could, I would use something about 40-60 for brake bias to not lock up front tyres so easily but it would be ridiculous.

Another thing I noticed, that the rear is very unstable on corner entries and mid-corner even on a heavy rubbered track. I think its because I can't warm up the rear tyres whatever I try. In dry conditions the car still managable with rear tyres on 45-50 degrees but in the rain its very hard to drive it on the wet tyres with cold rear tyres.

Maybe I'm the noob here, but these two things are just strange for me, especially the behaviour on brakes. :confused:

6. wrff.tiger@gmail

wrff.tiger@gmail Registered

Does anyone know if there is a skinpack based on a real world series for this car or is anyone working on one. I enjoy this car but it would be much better with more skins based on a real world series.

7. Mauro

Mauro Registered

8. wrff.tiger@gmail

9. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Is this car only used in British F3?

10. wrff.tiger@gmail

I’m not sure. I believe it is/was used in BRDC F3 series. Anyone know if there is a livery pack based on that series?