Released Released! Stock car rules and Knockout Qualifying plugin source code

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

[​IMG]

In order to give you the community greater flexibility and control, we have decided to release the source code for the Stock Car rules plugin and Knockout qualifying plugin.

Grab it from Dev corner or download it direct here

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

No replies!?

Just so the devs don't get the wrong idea, thanks! This will help not only with the two areas addressed, it will help budding plugin developers get a feel for how the plugin is called and should operate.

3. cosimo

cosimo Registered

Open sourcing plugins is a great move! I wish more simracing modders/devs did that!
    All my plugins have source code publicly available.

4. kmw

kmw Registered

Excellent, thank you :)

5. Carl Shaw

Carl Shaw Registered

is there a way of running 3 races ? were running the vtcc.co.uk championship and the format is Quali then race 1 then race 2 starts with your finish position and race 3 reverse grid. my problem is having to restart the warm up after each race, what we would like is to race and each race be set at a different time of day instead of the 3 races all be set at the same time due too hitting restart warm up between the races

6. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

offline I have been able to setup multiple races in a weekend. It was a setting in the player file. I believe that was possible for online in there as well, but I've never hosted, so don't know how it works, if at all. I do have a vague memory that says that it wasn't possible to setup different starting times though... not sure about that.

7. Carl Shaw

Carl Shaw Registered

thanks for the info, could you show me which setting i need to change im new to all this

8. mschreiner

mschreiner Registered

This is very exciting news! I have been offline for the past month moving into a new home. I plan on getting with my team to work on perfecting this for the stockcars. ISI has laid down some solid groundwork so far and it is not far from doing things like it should. If anyone is interested in working with us on the stockcar rules please contact me through the forums PM system. My goal is to try and perfect the rules and then hand it back to ISI to include with future builds. It is so awesome to have ISI's support on Stockcars after all these years!

Cheers!

9. Adam Helyes

Adam Helyes Registered

Hi guys.
    How can I use this in multiplayer? I want to organize indy 500. I've set a few things, but not perfect.

First problem: When there is a yellow, the game adds 4 extra laps.

10. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

Could these be put on Studio 397 website and links updated. They're giving 404 not found now.

Seven Smiles likes this.
  11. Seven Smiles

Seven Smiles Registered

12. Lazza

Lazza Registered

13. Brent

Brent Registered

14. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I know! I never think to bookmark it, so when I want it I find it by googling something I know is on it... now maybe I can use this thread... lol

Brent likes this.
  15. Brent

Brent Registered

I know, I do the same lol