[RELEASED] New rfactor 2 Wiki

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Denstjiro, May 6, 2014.

1. Woodee

Woodee Registered

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Woodee are you keeping your reddit wiki up to date? I got I marked to add to mine (already done with your modding wiki) but not done so yet.

Also in your sig there's an rf2 d/l link but it just go's to dropbox. was that the intention or should it points to a d/l place?

3. Woodee

Woodee Registered

I have had machine trouble so I haven't updated for a while, but always looking for info that people find that could be added. Concise modding tips are always useful if someone is looking to do something specific.

I'll check the dropbox link and get back to you.

4. Woodee

Woodee Registered

Ah, I remember why I put the link there now, just in case anyone wants to use Dropbox and Noel's GetMod tool to host their mods. It is currently one of the only hosts that support the GetMod facility right now, and invite links give people extra space to use on their account. It starts at only 2 GB.

5. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

Any progression in this R1pper?

6. coasting&cruising

coasting&cruising Registered

Hi, I resume this thread because that wiki is no longer available, and there is still the need of a rF2 wiki with centralized info on plugins, tweaks, etc.

NB. The last time the wiki was seen active on webarchive was on February 2020: Legends League Wiki: Rfactor2 (archive.org)

Do you know of any other wiki on rF2, or the one at Legends League could be restored?

Edit: also from this thread, I found there used to be an official wiki (albeit with a forum format) at the ISI website, now also no longer available since October 2016: Forum -Wiki

Edit2: There was also a wiki at fandom.com, but with no content and now it has been closed. One option would be to re-create a fandom wiki for rF2.

Edit3: There is a Sim Racing Resources Wiki at Fandom, it just hasn't any rF2 content yet.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2021