Discussion in 'Locations' started by Euskotracks, Mar 17, 2015.
Great track many thanks, i raced ISI F2 there and had a lot of fun.
This is the track this city deserves
Excellent work, thank you!
Try a different browser, Chrome works.
edit: and thx for the track OP!
If this isn't one of the most daunting and amazing corner sequences in sim racing, I don't know what is:
Amazing track, EuskoTracks has come a long way.
Thank you for this!
Oooooohhhhhhh I can't wait to try with Skippy's
hex, your pic reminded me I forgot to mention how much I like the "FIA" billboards
we will see many times in Gotham Hills
Hey man, Skippy and Gotham hills are married for ever. The only problem with AI is just in the chicane before the first checkpoint with a slowly speed for Skip barber AI but the rest is perfect.
Spaskis have made one of the best tracks ever made for rf2 and I think this is only the beginning.
My sincerelly congratulations.
Oh yes indeed.
I rather like "FIAsco" myself.
Very good mod as for visual aspect than track itself. AI is good even if there's still room for improvement. Have a very good time there with multiple cars.
Thank you very much .
Envoyé depuis mon SM-N9005 avec Tapatalk
@Hexagramme how u not get shadow bug? I have shadows detached from wheels like Loch Drummond. Is there a workaround?
I have this bug too, don't know if that screenshot was just lucky or if it varies depending on where you are on the track, time of day etc.
Ah ok thx
Hi, after driving around the Bruce Wayne Raceway (hehehehe) I have a couple of points of feedback:
- Very strong colors contrasting with each other don't blend into the environment, and the Gotham Hills at the distance are too bright
- I noticed that cars seem to hover above asphalt and the shadow gets cast above ground and away from cars (wonder if shadow is a car issue though)
- Start lights when going green, actually go red
- I like the wooden road closed signs (don't care if that's unrealistic) at the chicane and the straight but they're non-collidable objects
- Can there be anything painted to more clearly mark where the pitlane area begins?
- I am struggling to see and feel the realroad
I like the innovation here
Thank you for your comments and feedback.
We'll be improved in future version
Love the track , one thing I've noticed on the right hand side coming over the rise and descending down the hill ( about 50 meters) on the 4th last turn the is something against the wall that stops the car dead in its tracks . I think I noticed a shadow from a track light pole but nothing physically visible ??
Just tried this. Very nice track. Euskotracks always have nice layouts and this one was good also visually. Good job.
This track is hugely fun to drive! Thanks for all your hard work!
What you guys driving here? I'm driving the Skippy.
Separate names with a comma.