Regarding this latest BoP on the Endurance pack!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pedro ramada, Aug 15, 2019.

1. pedro ramada

pedro ramada Registered

Hello S397 :) .

First of all many thanks for this new bop and all of the hard work on the cars. Ive only tested GTE cars so far and i am very happy to see the new tweak in little sounds added.

Regarding physics the Porsche 911 RSR GTE is a thing of beauty now... more balanced, better behavior and a bit more allowing ;), BMW M8 GTE ( i don't drive this car to much ) it has improvements in behavior and balance also and the driveability is better now compare to the previous bop, for these two cars the lap times are really there very similar which is great!

Now for the Corvette C7R GTE i have to say that this car is way way on the edge regarding the rear end of the car... very nervous... very unstable and the behavior on corner entry is very tricky... rear becomes very loose in behavior physics side ( i've tested and set the car a lot, for example even with 6 front rollbar, and 1 rear roll bar, front spring 220, rear spring 180, toes at 00.0 and wing at 10, rear camber -1.2, front camber -3.0 , really low preload, brake bias at 56.5... and the car in Silverstone deliver behaviors that are not natural at all... i don't believe that the car in real life.. drives like that!!! It really is way to direct and to much responsive in corner entry!! ( I've even tried switch off vehicle set and increase degrees to 560, 570 to see if became more drivable ) I strongly suggest that you guys revise this car asap before VEC starts.... as we know you guys want to have all the cars great for this upcoming VEC Season 12 :) . This notes and my opinion given is with the best of intentions to HELP... because me as simracer myself i want to see rF2 become the greater sim out there and be proud of that! ;) Attention to all details is needed really! I hope this message has as meaning inside Studio for the guys of the physics and they really do something about it!

Thanks

VirusGR42 and buddhatree like this.