Reflection Mapper - REFMAP0

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by copa, Feb 9, 2012.

1. copa

copa Registered

hello,
    I have this little question about this topic:
    In the section on instances of reflectors I can not select both "Normal" radio button and "Reflected" radio button to make the "REFMAP0" reflections.

2. Michael Juliano

Michael Juliano Track Team

We discovered a few bugs with the plugins that have been corrected, which you'll see with the next Beta Update. This should allow you to properly create reflection mappers...

3. copa

copa Registered

So far as I can make the REFMAP0 reflected until the next update comes out?. We are converting circuits and urges us to do so.

Note: For when the next update.

4. Bala RFS

Bala RFS Registered

I am also interested in this, it is very important for those who want to do with rf2 championships and we need to solve these problems .............. because otherwise we get stuck and can not move ... LAL .............. ......... thank you very much.

5. ethone

ethone Registered

You can make the REFMAP0 work at the moment. Write the section of the .scn yourself. There also seems to be an issue with DevMode and those reflections though, so you'll have to test it in Single Player mode.

Running a championship a month after a beta is released is not the most clever thing to do, and even if you follow through on that, I don't think environmental reflections on the car is the big make-or-break deal. Just be patient or work around it.