Real Road acceleration not correct?(needs verifying)

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Rony1984, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Hi all,

Just noticed this possible issue with Real-Road. I was playing around with the RR settings at Lime Rock and did the following:

1. started a practice with the RR multiplyer at 15x and heavy rain set for throughout all the session. Then accelerated the time for about 5 min to let the track be fully inundated as I think there was a bug that prevented the road from being full wet instantly from the beginning of a session(correct me if I'm wrong):).
    2. then went directly on to race with 20 AI and a clear sky(no quali selected). Edit: and the most important, how could I forget, the acceleration rate at normal.

During the race there happend to appear a dry line, a broad one, not just a hint of a dry line, within a couple of corners. I know 20 cars move a lot of water, but this really seemed to fast to me. At first I was driving one of the URD cars with a field of mixed URD and APEX. I thought that the settings for those cars concerning the amount of spray they produce might be wrong and hence switched to ISI's C6, with the same result. Down below 2 screenshots of the session settings at Lime Rock. Like stated above, I haven't verified this possible issue with any other circuits yet. So maybe a Lime Rock issue or am I completely overlooking something?:)

Greets,

Roland

View attachment 13389

View attachment 13390

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  2. Terence Groening

Terence Groening Registered

Thanks. Simple typo caused the qualifying setting to be used for race and vice versa. Oops.

3. Rony1984

Rony1984 Registered

Your welcome:)