Real Head Motion Plugin 0.1beta

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by magicfr, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Andreas67

Andreas67 Registered

2. magicfr

magicfr Registered

3. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Hi magicfr, this is new plugin or just a tweak of your plugin?

4. magicfr

magicfr Registered

Seems to be version 0.2 plus he made is own parameters.
    That's good, that's exactly what I want, everybody can tune the plug like they want.
    When I will finish the GUI, it will be easier to tune.

5. SLuisHamilton

SLuisHamilton Banned

Well, somebody put this in a download section at this site: http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=3310
    with the same name of your plugin, but in fact what he made it is not a plugin. it´s only change parameters at plr file.

Very strange. Didn´t try because a lot of change parameters in plr file i didn´t want to change.

Readme from file:

6. magicfr

magicfr Registered

Well, I didn't patented the name, so I guess I have nothing to say, actually I don't care :D

7. GTIman

GTIman Registered

Magicfr, Seb, this looks fantastic, exactly what I am looking for! I've been racing Race07 and its likes for the last years, because I couldn't find any other sim that had proper g-force simulation. Accurate movement of the cockpit/car with respect to your head is absolutely necessary (in combination with force feedback) to be able to instantly judge what kind of forces are working on the car (and also when you are losing grip for example). I've been doing a lot of track-days myself, with a helmet mounted camera, and you have a very pronounced movement of the car with very little movement of the track on the resulting video.

I won't buy Rfactor 2 if proper gforce simulation is lacking. This mod might do the trick, the videos look great. Developers, please implement this feature in the sim itself, because the standard camera looks awful in the videos that have been distributed!

8. magicfr

magicfr Registered