Real F1 2015 Season - Off Topic Discussion

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by MikeeCZ, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Nimugp

Nimugp Registered

erm, no, because as annoying as it is, it isn't against the rules. Besides, stuff like this has allready happened before in F1 without action being taken. Granted, it was a teammate helping a teammate, but still. I'll take you back to 1999, Schumacher was the quickest driver in his ferrari, and was miles ahead when he had his accident in silverstone to broke his leg. He came back at the penultimate round at malaysia, with the title fight going between Eddie Irvine and Mika Hakkinen. During the race Schumacher allowed Irvine past multiple times, and then drove slower in second place, holding up both McLaren's. That was his only goal that race. Black flag??? NO, because it isn't against the rules to slow someone down.

2. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

That is not a good compare.

One they were team mates

Two back then you could get away with biff and barge and tactics.

You telling me FiA would stand for that now ?

P.S.
    Read NG thread lot of thoughtful and insightful stuff there from passionate people.

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1881737#post1881737

Overwhelming thought is both VR and MM behaved poorly the question is why is VR the only one that suffers.

huge +1 Roger lol ;

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
  3. Navigator

Navigator Registered

Well, it all turned out pretty okay :)

Marques did what DD wanted; not interfering with the championship drivers.
    Rossi didn't want that too I think; he would have become WC by the mercy of others and as we all know; he is a real sporty guy, honest to the bone :)