Real F1 2015 Season - Off Topic Discussion

Discussion in 'Real Racing Discussion' started by MikeeCZ, Jan 21, 2015.

1. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Hey tj lol

Some drivers by this stage would be locking themselves in a darkened motorhome
    with paranoid thoughts of team sabotage, don't you worry.

hehehe

2. tjc

tjc Registered

Don`t get me wrong... I have a lot of time for Lewis. The guy is a fantastic talent and a very likable dude and it can also be said that you make your own luck, to a degree anyway.

I suppose I just feel a bit sorry for Nico lately, the guy certainly does seem to be getting the lions share of bad luck just now and mostly everything is running pretty sweetly for Lewis. I also think that, as much of a talent as Nico is he`d struggle to beat Lewis anyway, even with good luck. I think Lewis has the beating of Nico and knows it... and Nico also knows it...

I`d really like to see Nico take a championship though. I hope he does some day.

3. tjc

tjc Registered

lol yeah... I hear ya D... ;)

4. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I think Nico has matured a lot this year.

I would love to see Lewis and Seb go at it in Red Bull or the Mercedes era :cool:

One thing puzzled me.

After qual, just that first reaction Toto and Niki both looked at each other like their cars had just been stolen.

I mean I understand it, I get the concern.

But ...they always happy, smiling, hugging when Lewis is 1-2 in qual even 1-3 and Nico has a lockup, issue, whatever.

No initial hugs at Russia p or seemed genuinely pleased for Nico and 1-2.

5. redapg

redapg Registered

I would have liked to see the reaction of Wolff and Lauda if Rosberg wouldn't have left the track in Suzuka, to avoid a crash with Lewis.

I suspect they would have said that is was Rosbergs fault, if they crashed into each other at that moment, if Rosberg stayed on the track.

6. Lou Is

Lou Is Banned

Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2015 :rolleyes:

7. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

Off Topic

Can't believe some peoples reaction to VR's move on Marc at Sepang.

Here is VR trying to fight for a Championship and this nutbag comes along
    riding super aggressive and holding him up, talk about fair.

On Topic

If some driver not fighting for the title pulled those antics on Lewis they would be black flagged.

8. Tuttle

Tuttle Technical Art Director - Env Lead

Things didn't change that much...:)

[​IMG]

9. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

VR?

Edit: Oh Valentino Rossi (pic didn't trigger me lol), heard about it but didn't see it. from what I heard it was impeding, don't even matter if its a title race or not?

10. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

11. Navigator

Navigator Registered

VR gets away with to much for way to long.

But: "Here is VR trying to fight for a Championship and this nutbag comes along" means; VR is trying to fight for a Championship......so Marc should let him go and hand him over the spot? Can't fight for it, can't defend it; just let him go.

Is one not influencing the championship by; letting a contender pass you easily or not attacking a contender? Shouldn't one always go for the best spot for himself?

So if you try to finish the best you can; it is normal that you are pushed (kicked even) of the track and left for dead?

12. redapg

redapg Registered

Completely off topic:

I could start another Petition with the title:
    "Exclude Rossi from rest of the champioship"

For me the problem here is, that it is hard to make a fair decision.

But my opinion is, that we definately don't need a Moto GP Worldchampion, that kicks his opponents from their bikes, intentionally.

13. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

He NEVER KICKED ANYONE

Get your FACTS straight !

There is such a petition as you describe ........it had 15 votes last time I looked.

@ Navigator Marc was NOT in the WC title fight ......like wtf ?

He had no right getting in the way ?

He deliberately sabotaged Rossi to help Lorenzo win ?

Everyone knows this...........

14. Navigator

Navigator Registered

I know that, he was not in the championship when this happened. But does that mean he should give up his spot IN THE RACE because of it?
    I say in the race, because other than for the championship, there IS a RACE going on..........Like people love to forget when it fits their own story.

But I see you are getting very annoyed and start to read wrong (or, YOUR way) and attack people for nothing they wrote.
    I never liked you in the first place, nor can I stand reading your posts (lol, rofl, lmao and so on) so I had my say and let you work on your upcoming, self-inflicted, heartattack caused by your attempts to defend your boyfriend.

15. Tuttle

Who knows that sport (MotoGp/500/Moto2/3/SBK etc..) is completely aware of what Marquez did. It is just a matter of his weekend pace, with race setup, and then analyze the race laptime chart.

It is clear 100% Marquez had the pace to stay with Pedrosa and Lorenzo and infact he started like hell, keeping the pace of both Ped and Lor. Then he did a mistake on exit (wide) and instead fixing and attack again (as every pro biker) he let Lorenzo pass and he decided to engage a fight with Valentino.

Now, usually, if you are faster you just overtake, complete and close your line and go. Sure you can see fight then, thanks to variable braking points, but in this specific case we had 19 overtakes in few laps.

Pattern was very clear with Marquez passing Rossi, going wide without closing his line, let Rossi pass again and then overtake again Rossi etc etc. He never decided to close the fight and go (he had the pace to just pass and race with Pedrosa and Lorenzo), as he did all the time in other races and as he did in the previous race - where, after slowing down Rossi (to push him away from Lorenzo) in a infinite fight, he closed a 2 seconds gap with Lorenzo in a corner and finished first. That's plain pathetic.

Said that, 3 of the Race Directors, admitted Marquez was slowing down Rossi, intentionally; problem is there is not a penalty for this. Rossi just reacted to Marquez plan, moving wide and waiting Marq to slow him down off his line...and that's why the penalty. Race Directors rejected any "kick" story as it's clear Rossi just lose his footboard after Marquez, instead going wide, decided to cross the Rossi line, moving his head and body against the Rossi leg. Leg movements comes AFTER Marquez lose his COG.

Another very sad thing about Marquez is he said to Italian press, before the AUS GP, he was not going to fight with Lorenzo because out for the championship and in fact he decided to fight against Rossi and then pass Lorenzo at the very end, with just a easy peasy overtake.

Rossi did it wrong this time, that's sure, but he was 100% right about the Marquez/Lorenzo plan and we have plenty of evidence now.

16. Tuttle

BS. :)

Race Direction:

17. redapg

redapg Registered

BS=Bull-sh-it?

If so, then the only BS that is written here, is to call different opinions Bull-sh-it. :)

18. Tuttle

It was referred to the kick story. It never happened.

Of course we are all entitled for a different opinion...but sometimes there are facts too.

Rossi didn't kick anyone. If you kick a MotoGp you're the first to crash while the other bike it's not moving at all. :)

EDIT: BTW sorry, I was a bit rude with that "BS"... peace. :)

19. redapg

redapg Registered

No problem because of the BS.

But you see/mean what you see/mean and i see/mean what i see/mean.
    That's called free right of having an own opinion. ;)

20. DurgeDriven

DurgeDriven Banned

I would agree with you mate if passing was the issue.

If you watched the race you would have seen Marc pass VR on a number of occasions then slow back down.
    Not only that his whole riding style was aggressive and risky a few of his passes were over the top.
    How the stewards never handed a warning I will never know.

I also think what Vale did was wrong totally out of character from pent up frustration but did not deserve the penalty it got.

VR has been a great role model for the sport and has done much in community so yes I respect the guy.

To me it is like Kimi to impeding and blocking Lewis so Nico could win a title.
    He would be black flagged, yes ?

P.S. Marc has not got over a race early in the year where he had a epic battle with VR only to lose the front and slide out and Lorenzo has not go over Assen.