Re: Ice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bobs40, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bobs40

Bobs40 Registered

Wow what a responce to my whining post. Thanks for all the response. i been doing a lot more practicsing and getting better. I did some sim racing with dirt track sprint car. Man what a difference with you guys. It just seems like when ya get into the big H.P. cars on a green track and stock setup hang on. Lots of good Info. from everone. Thanks again.
    I got one thing to say. If you see Bucket Bob on the race track give me a lot of room.
    I know I know quick whining and keep driving.......................
    Thanks

2. crz

crz Registered

Good to hear you are making progress instead of throwing the towel :)

I think nearly everyone was at this point thinking "how the **** am i supposed to drive this?!" as a rookie so dont take the answers you got there too hard. I am sure there are a lot of people that would drive with you and then give some advice that helps you to get better.

See you on track

3. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton Registered

Don't get discouraged. You spend your first year of sim racing at the back of the pack. After some time you work your way to the mid pack then the wins start coming and then you're completely screwed because sim racing will become your hobby/obsession.

Find a league that races every week or two, that's the best way to learn. Also use Steam and add sim racing friends to your steam friends and when you are both online you can race together and chat on teamspeak. This all comes back to cooperative learning.

4. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

Take a look here Bob

http://www.simracers4life.com/index.php

We race every Sunday at 20:00 GMT (I dont know if it fits your time zone) and most of us gather at same time almost every day at our servers.
    We have fast/experienced drivers and snails/noobs (like me) too, all we ask is for friendly and clean drivers to race with us, we are very relaxed and we are having tons of fun :)

5. Golanv

Golanv Registered

I really dont get it. You have a running thread about the same topic, and you desided to make a thread about that thread and say wow you all are great thanks for the advice in the other thread, that is named the same as this thread.

Seriously, this is the second time my blood pressure takes a hit about this matter.

6. 1959nikos

1959nikos Registered

garlic usually works ok..