RC Cars 1/10 1/8 and Tracks

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Javo5, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Javo5

Javo5 Registered

Hi, for now rFactor 2 is the only simulator I know of R / C cars, with support for virtual reality (There is RC PLAYGROUND, but it is arcade). Please add other scale cars (1/8, 1/10...) and tracks.

2. lordpantsington

lordpantsington Registered

I don't think you understand what rf is. rF's purpose is to provide a platform for you to make, share, and race stuff. I wouldn't expect any content request to be fulfilled. If you want something done, best to do it yourself.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  3. Javo5

Javo5 Registered

I understand that rFactor is a platform, and the do it yourself thing, I myself converted from rFactor1 kart tracks I needed, and did not exist for rF2. I also understand that ISI / Studio 397 also creates content. And since it is the only simulator so far that supports VR with RC cars, it would be a fantastic opportunity for them or some modder to create content for 1/8 or 1/10. I just do not have the knowledge to do it.

4. rocketjockeyr6

rocketjockeyr6 Registered

5. Guimengo

Guimengo Guest

That looks awesome

6. rocketjockeyr6

rocketjockeyr6 Registered

Yeah, I bought it for the off road. XD

7. Javo5

Javo5 Registered

I have the demo of vrc pro, it's awesome, but it does not have support for VR. (VRC without VR :) ) I do not run anymore in monitor since I have oculus rift, in fact I did not return to rF2 until it had support for VR.

8. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

If you hit ctrl+x if I remember correctly, it's almost like driving a rc car. :p

9. Javo5

Javo5 Registered

From the post on the topic VR in VRC:
    "Revenues just do not justify any new big projects on this level, however much I would like to do it".
    Perhaps it is more likely in the short term that RC mods appear for rF2, than VRC add support for VR.