Random long AI pit stops

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RoboCAT10, Sep 5, 2016.

1. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

I'm using the FISI2012 cars. When the AI make their pit stop to change tyres, sometimes they have very long pit stops. This happens to all the AI drivers but randomly. I have found that this is ruining most races especially when a driver is fighting for the win but then has a long pit stop. Of course long pit stops do happen, but not this regular. How can I make sure the AI pit stops take only 2-4 seconds all the time, rather then random 10 second stops?

2. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Registered

Probably the 10 sec pits are related to some kind of damage being fixed, if the AI passes the stint unscathed they should be in regular time frame as 3 - 4 sec (defined by HDV file car I guess). The threshold of fixing / no fixing damage is also mod related so this would require a unpacking + editing + packing back (mismatches online).

3. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Okay thanks for your reply. How can I make it so the drivers only repair fully broken front wings - and not for little bits of damage?

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I doubt you can set it up that way even modifying the car files. But you could reduce the repair times in the HDV [PITMENU] section.