random freeze

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Tsurugi, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Registered

hello to all I have an annoying problem with rf2 while playing with random frequency I have freeze because the screen and the audio will pause for 1 or 2 seconds, then the game back to the desktop for a split second and returns immediately in to the game .... at which point the car went nowhere, so it is virtually impossible to play, my hardware is fairly recent, I do not have active antivirus or other programs of the video card drivers are updated and with other racing game titles also heavier graphically I have no problem, I state that this problem started from the release of versions of STUDIO-397 with ISI never have problems.

i use win 10 pro

my hardware is : intel I7 4970 - Gigabyte GA-Z87-D3HP- MSI gtx 960 gaming 4g- Ram DIMM DDR3 Corsair 16GB / 2133Mhz Vengeance

2. peterchen

peterchen Registered

In how many threads do you want to post this??? :confused:
    Do what is recommended in the other thread, where Tcjones said that some other program is most likely stealing focus!
    So look for that programs/tasks that are running and could be the problem.

3. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Registered

I think that the issue is raised by many, but since there are no solutions is good to continue to post

4. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Registered

my program on execution is steam and nvidia control panel only, windows defender is disable

5. Tsurugi

Tsurugi Registered

is necessary please delete this thread,I can not do it, I will follow the other thread