[REL] Rally track : Descente du Minier 2

Discussion in 'Locations' started by JCRR, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Speedyice

Speedyice Registered

Thanks JCRR! Your french tracks are always magnifique.

I just spent a ton of time messing around with the F1 kart on here. Not a typical combo, but A LOT of fun! I set a 4:30 after many crashes!

Playing hillclimb mods in rf2 is much nicer than AC. The contact with cliffs works as expected, contact with objects works, night time running is epic, and of course the FFB is so much livelier.

Any chance you'll do a proper rf2 conversion for peyregrosse-mandagout? Its frustrating playing that beautiful climb in AC. Also any update on the 42km of the full event? No pressure I realize time is precious.

Thanks again!

2. boblevieux

boblevieux Registered

He won't convert it, maybe somebody else will ?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
  3. JCRR

JCRR Registered

Hello

i would like to convert all my tracks in RF2 or AC, but time is no extensible...

I have authorized two times conversions to others modder, very good stuff was made, but when their work do not convert, but re-create my track, I don't accept it. Even if their job is better. If their job is better... so, they can build entire track themselves!....Time is no extensible too...

So, no much authorization will be done.

When my 42 km's track "Ronde CĂ©venole" will be finished for GTL (4 years , any day on it) .... I hope to do a proper conversion... But in RF2 my technical capacity are little, as for the hyper saturated textures with HDR and with road grip... Perhaps, I 'll must work with a another modder, in a real collaboration.