Radical GT3 tire characteristics

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Stefan_L_01, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

I respect your test but I think it´s driver variation. Anyway it confirms something is still off (stupid me, I would have ruled our league with the S9 lol). Studio 397 has a debugger, they should be able to find out, fix and check within a few minutes.
    But that confirms my opinion that we should have a tool to see some mod data like carstat does, also for encrypted mods. Maybe studio397 can develop. Then it should have been visible very easily that something is off, even before first release...
    Trust ist good, control is better!

2. LokiD

LokiD Registered

yeah i agree, anything like this where you talking 100s of a sec, can easily be down to inconsistency in lapping.. But there could be an issue, I expect seconds between tyre compounds not 100s?! Surely?

3. Christos Segkounas

Christos Segkounas Registered

So I have gone on and reported it again on Discord and have got a reply so now we wait.

marmagas likes this.
  4. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

A new update has just been released.
    For the second time it says that slick tires were pointing to the wrong compound. Let's hope this time it has been finally fixed. Difficult to understand how things are tested...

https://forum.studio-397.com/index....in-effects-and-more.58675/page-32#post-930071

5. Christos Segkounas

When I told them there was still a problem, Christopher suggested there might have been a packaging error.

SPASKIS likes this.
  6. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

It is a shame that that info is not posted in the official forum where the bug has been reported

Christos Segkounas likes this.
  7. Christos Segkounas

I have to agree.
    Even so I would suggest people get on the Discord channel for more direct communication, S397 have encouraged players to do so and the channel is quite active.
    But had it not been reported here for example I would have missed it myself, so there's a place for everything and I feel there could be better communication in the bug reporting section of the forum at least.
    So since I am away from home all day, anyone who tests and finds the bug has been finally fixed can say so so we can close shop and move on:)

8. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

so there seem to be finally a time gradient from S7 to S9, Bravo.
    It is just seems to be only 50% of that I can achieve with the other cars, but maybe I´m off now, I don´t know. I can lap in Brianza Jr. the S9 with 47.048 (2 laps in a row!), the S7 with 46.87 now ( The 1.996 I lapped also 46.9 approx yesterday). So it´s only ~2/10 sec where I got way more for the other cars. But I´m convinced there is a difference now. But you really have to fight to be faster with the S7.
    The S8 is a mystery, well somwhere inside 2/10 of a second theoretically sometimes you are closer to S7, sometimes S9. In any case: I can not lap the S8 fast for 2 laps.
    But I won´t dig in deeper. Maybe it´s ok, maybe not. There are differences, ok. I give up, honestly...I will go with the S9 probably.
    Thx for your support

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  9. SPASKIS

SPASKIS Registered

I will try them over the weekend and compare them with Callaway Corvette that we are using in our current championship. I can clearly feel the grip from different compounds: both in grip and in FFB. I drove over a hundred laps at Istambul Park. I'll provide my conclusions when I'm done.