Racetracks with AI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gleidson, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Gleidson

Gleidson Registered

I know that the intention of RFactor 2 is the online races, but there is a content for offline, but finding good clues to run offline is almost impossible, even more than virtually none of them comes with the block line configured.

Is there any site with good clues to run with AI or 397 studios think about fixing the official tracks by adding the AI blocking line?

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

What Official tracks dont have the Block path? Only one I know of is Malaysia North Loop and I have Bug Reported this.

3. Emery

Emery Registered

According to the list I compiled about 1.5 years ago, Malaysia v1.58 North & South Loops and Tiger Moth Aerodrome RC1 v1.02 didn't have BLOCK paths.

All other official tracks & configs at that time had BLOCK paths. That was a total of 45 configs and only 3 were without BLOCK paths.

4. Gleidson

Gleidson Registered

So the problem must be the AI, because yesterday I made a race of US2000 and the AI did not advocate its position, on a clue that has the line BLOCK, in most of the clues I use, I myself put this line but it seems non-existent, the AI does not stand for position.

Another thing, in full yellow flags, the AI always makes crazy lines, it turns from one side to the other in the middle of the straight, never follows a normal line and it causes collisions and if it has raining, rounds, how to resolve this?