racersleague.com | rFactor 2 | Celica GTO Cup

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by McFlex, Mar 12, 2015.

1. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Racersleague.com presents the Celica GTO Cup based on rFactor 2

[​IMG]

Curtain up for the next step!

After a few fun events and the Community Cup around the turn of last year, Racersleague now presents the Celica GTO Cup, its first own rFactor2 series.
    The Celica GTO Cup does not only provide a platform to mess with each other, like the previous events, it's also meant to be a kind of "rFactor 2 promotion tour".

With the virtual replica of the Toyota Celica IMSA GTO a rather puristic vehicle of the mid-eighties reports for duty. Turbocharger and only a few aerodynamic relevant components turn this race car wheighing less than 1.000 kilos into a playful challenge. Probably it does not take many words to make you imagine how much sensitivity is needed in the rain.
    According to the real model the Celica GTO Cup is staged in the north american continent exclusively. Real weather conditions and the usage of success ballast should create excitement through the entire duration of the championship.

After a two-week preseason in Indianapolis, on March 26th, 2015 the training period starts on the first track which welcomes the participants in the course of 5 championship races.
    Season's first championship race will take place in Lime Rock Park on April 8th, 2015.

Further information can be found in forum of Racersleague.com .
    So don't be long in coming, just click HERE.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. hardtohandle

hardtohandle Registered

I cannot register at your site. It ask me for Audi slogan for anti-spam, I guessed with 'vors sprung der teknik' google helped me get to 'vorsprung durch technik' but neither work! Please, what is the answer, as they say in Germany?

3. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Ok for everyone else having problems with it. The question is the answer :D