[REL] RaceRfactor Monza 2014 DX11

Discussion in 'Locations' started by McNolo, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Louis

Louis Registered

i thought was a joke about @DrivingFast future comment lol

2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Personally I always hated this attitude from modders. When I was helping in a mod someone leaked and talked bad about it, the author wanted to cancel the whole thing, I thought it was so stupid to let yourself be affected by a troll you can just ignore and will disappear... convincing him to continue was a pain, never again. Feels like some kind of "everyone must worship me" complex lol even the most "perfect" creations in any area has trolls especially the ones that are just jealous.
    If was a league you have to deal with a person every time because you are an admin and must read everything fine, but man... a mod really you can just ignore the trolls, best way to silence them is ignoring and every site out there has great mute functions.
    But that's just my opinion, to heach his own :)

Emery, fsuarez79, Mauro and 2 others like this.
  3. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

I understand...

4. Louis

Louis Registered

i can understand that. Its an human thing. Negative stuff sticks much more in the brain than positive stuff.
    The theory i read about that says that is how our brain works for survival. When shit happens, that experience e like hard coded to your brain trying to prevent that happening again. To avoid suffer.
    but its just a theory i read sometime ago

Filip likes this.
  5. Leonardo Nogueira

I think It's a personal characteristic too, I'm really negative and have to work on it... but when it came to my private messages I just hated, and with insults...

6. Leonardo Nogueira

Changing the topic, there is more F1 content from Racerfactor avaliable for download? Even if it isn't on steam workshop! Monza is high quality!

7. Louis

Louis Registered

yes, i think Montreal is there and Bahrein (but i think its a Mcnolo solo work, dont know for sure. Plus, there is a site with a bunch of them but i think not updated tracks.
    http://www.internationalsimracing.com/forum/index.php?board=120.0

8. Leonardo Nogueira

Louis likes this.
  9. Leonardo Nogueira

The 2013 trackpack is from McNolo too??

10. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Sometimes i think those comments are just made from disguised guys from other studios, to prevent modders to create content for their rivals, i know this is somewhat doubtful, but we never know...

11. RoWo

RoWo Member

@McNolo You can't do THIS!

Rui Santos likes this.
  12. McNolo

McNolo Registered

In our case, the problem was not negative criticism. I think the criticisms are good as long as they are constructive and those that are not, I ignore it. The problem was that some people dedicated themselves to share our tracks "unauthorized" on Steam, which is a place where they clearly can not be. When they were asked to erase from Steam, they got angry, they recriminated and in some cases they even threatened and insulted. This was mainly the cause.

About the tracks which are published, they are quite old and they aren't in DX11. Since we stopped publishing we don't stop updating the tracks and currently, all but Sochi (which will be done this year) are in DX11. Many still don't have the last shaders and they don't have puddles map either (time for work in each track is limited). That is still a work in progress although now @lagg is busy doing it, because I have left RaceRfactor. Even so, we keep collaboration open, but I'm very busy now working in my new track...and yes, I still have to finish Bahrain, but I'll do it when I finish the new track (you know, not enought time)

Leonardo, if you want to test Bahrain, not use the Steam version, It is still not updated. Try this (work in progress, we can say):

https://mega.nz/#!Qk9gWD7Z!4rr2ffH1Hdxb7sU4JJAc76GPtieh-8Qu80h6JwIMFOI

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Euskotracks, Mibrandt, Mauro and 3 others like this.
  13. McNolo

McNolo Registered

I don't know what trackpack is that, so I guess not.

14. McNolo

McNolo Registered

Sorry :oops:

There is another version that is more accurate than ours.

15. McNolo

McNolo Registered

Like I said, in our case it was for actions, not for comments.

Rui Santos likes this.
  16. ceecee

ceecee Registered

If I can finally get the GT3 Pack back working again on the dedi server after the update, Bahrain 1.58 is our first track to race in the F1 summer break, starting around 1700 and running into the lights (maybe with a touch of rain), looking forward to it, thanks @McNolo :D

McNolo likes this.
  17. RoWo

RoWo Member

Which one you are referring to?

Louis likes this.
  18. Louis

Louis Registered

could you say what is? I only have the ac version but there isnt respect for drs rules on that and when used with detailed mods, i get low fps at some points (when i dont want to sacrifice graphic quality)

19. McNolo

McNolo Registered

I mean there is another version of Spa made by another person (I don't remember who), that if I'm not wrong, it's a conversion of Assetto Corsa and is more accurate than ours, which is a Codemasters conversion.

20. Leonardo Nogueira

Thanks!

McNolo likes this.