Quick method for planting BB trees in 3DSImEd using AutoHotKey

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Euskotracks, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Euskotracks

Euskotracks Registered

Hi all,

I would like to share the method I am using now to plant billboard trees in 3dSimEd.
    It enhances the regular method of pasting faces with a script that saves all the clicks and key strokes.

The script needs AutoHotKey to be installed to run it. This tool is simply fantastic.
    I just installed it today and it has already helped me to automatize this tedious task.
    I am sure I will find many other applications for both personal and professional use.

The following 2 videos are extracted from the thread where I asked for help to make the script.
    In the first one you can see the regular manual method and in the second one with the script working.
    I hope others finds it as useful as I do. It can also be applied for several other things.
    To get the code of the script click at the link to the thread of the AHK forum.

As an extra here they are some pictures of Pocoyo Park which I hope to release soon.
    View attachment 19632
    View attachment 19633

I would understand that the script might need minor editing if working with different resolutions.
    I will not support this tool for any trouble shooting in this forum.
    Script related questions should be treated in the AHK forum.

link to the thread of the AHK forum

Corti likes this.
  2. Steve76

Steve76 Registered

Excellent. Thank you!