Question about the GT3 Challenge Pack

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Bill Thayer, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Bill Thayer

Bill Thayer Registered

How does one set the cars so I can race against all of the cars in the new GT3 Pack?
    Do i have to go hunting all through the cars filter in the opponents filter or is there an easier way?
    Pardon my ignorance.

2. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

In the car filter there should be a heading GT3, pick that and you should get the GT3 pack and the GT3 Challenger pack cars. :)

BoogerMac likes this.
  3. Bill Thayer

Bill Thayer Registered

Thanks, That was easy.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

two other caveats. There are several 3rd party GT3 mods, don't be confused by the AMGT3 (which is great, just an older time period) or Simtek's GT3 pack which has several tasty cars(Lambo Hurracan't) not in any other current package.
    So learn the cars that are in S397's car sets. You should see Calloway Corvettes, Radicals, Bentleys, etc. if you see cars NOT included in either S397 GT3 pack, then you have strays which could cause dx11 problems or just be faster or slower than the S397 cars.

5. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

Yep, what @davehenrie says, check you only get the S397 cars. At the moment though the AMGT3 (pack) is selected with AMGT3 in the filter (not sure about simtek's). Enjoy.