purchasing RF2, unsure what will happen

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Angus94, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Angus94

Angus94 Registered

looking for some help.....

i purchased RF2 1 year ago but only purchased the 12 month deal, now i'd like to purchase the Lifetime option. my account is due to expire on june 14th. when i try to purchase the lifetime option through the game it says an account has already been purchased for these details.......understandable

i dont want to start paying the $13.99 each year to get the online support, would much rather pay the $84.99 for the lifetime deal

should i wait for the actual account to expire then purchase the lifetime offer, since it wont except the purchase at this point in time

cheers

2. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

3. Angus94

Angus94 Registered

unfortunately i dont have an RF order number, as i downloaded the game

4. Jamie Shorting

Jamie Shorting Registered

I read here before that if you wanted to upgrade to the lifetime you would have to email ISI. Now if they are still doing that I have no idea but it doesn't hurt to try I suppose.

5. Max Angelo

Max Angelo Registered

The Order Number is in the confirmation mail sent you by ISI when you purchased the game.

if you have lost it, or if for some reason you didnt get a confirmation mail, write to ISI explaining the issue and adding also the e-mail address that you used for the purchase (without it, no way to find you in the ISI data-base).

http://imagespaceinc.com/contact/

6. Angus94

Angus94 Registered

awesome, just found the email from ISI, purchase date was jan 2012, and all the details are there

thanks guys