Ps3/ds3 sixaxis !

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by speed1, Aug 5, 2014.

1. speed1

speed1 Banned

Have changed the content because the situation has changed, after much testing back and forth I have managed to get the PS3 pad work properly, only the ffb does not work in rf2 but all other axes and buttons can be assigned and it is necessary to create a profile under windows with the help of a tool called Better DS3 Tool.

The most important part was the use of the tilt angle sensor I wanted to use as a steering and it works as well as everything else works as it should be, it only requires the configuration of the axes and buttons under windows. The controller-works with bluetooth (bluetooth receiver required) and the correct driver installation of MotioninJoy drivers. Instructions and downloads are available on the web.

The steering with the tilt sensor is awesome, at least it beats the standard control of pads with the stick and is much more comfortable and natural in motion and the vehicles can be better controlled. :) This is also the most important part and the reason for my tests, and I think after the steering wheel and the technics of the negCon from Namco, this is the best steering alternative for virtual car controle.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014