Project Cars 2 demo

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Seven Smiles, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

I drive nearly every current sim and spend some hours each of it having fun (AMS not so much unfortunately - just a question of time) (rFactor2, Raceroom, AC, PCars2...).
    So far I can't confirm that rFactor2 has a superior KI. Just because so many times in the rain the KI goes into the pits in the first round of the race, outstripping of faster cars does not work quickly....(this is a point every sim struggles more or less with), KI behaviour seems to be scripted (start of the race, incident occurs - full course yellow---> restart and the same situation happens...) and the driving line or behaviour looks not really better so far to me. Perhaps when driving more and more hours I will get a different opinion.

Honestly when it comes to driving line, outstripping PCars2 is benchmark. Not far beyond the rest but noticeable slightly better. Disadvantage of PCars2 KI is the line of the KI in the rain. It seems they do not change it to avoid puddles (they don't have to avoid cause it seems it has no influence for them :rolleyes:)...--> so...also far away from really good...:(