problems with vmod installs

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Chopslide, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Chopslide

Chopslide Registered

I still am having some problems with vmod installs and am hoping for a little help
    Trying to install isi formula masters dloaded file placed in packages View attachment 4854 I then open mod manager and see
    isi fomula masters under the unable to install line look at avanced options to see why and see this View attachment 4855
    Also looking at a couple of mods that I am unable to install I see that everything is installed View attachment 4856 but it is still under unable to install.
    I cant quite figure this one out any help would be most appreciated
    Thks BK

2. Abriel Nei

Abriel Nei Registered

If you look at your last picture f3.jpg there is a slider on the right side. Yes, the FIRST 5 components are all installed but with the slider you can see there are other components that are not installed.
    If you look here:
    http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/8590-Download-All-official-ISI-content-%28torrent%29

You can see that to install ISI Formula Masters v1.0 you must first install
    Renault Megane Trophy v1.0
    OR
    Formula Renault 3.5 v1.1 (of course this means you must first install Formula Renault 3.5 v1.0)

3. Tosch

Tosch Registered

There is a "share" symbol attached to the mod file. Maybe that is the problem? Remove the share and try again.