SOLVED Problems with pedals Caravangoes

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Mihail, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Mihail

Mihail Registered

Hello.
    The pedals are calibrated. In the calibration menu, when I click, I see pressure graphs.
    I go into the game - and as if they are not there. There is no problem in other simulators. What can I do to solve the problem? Why is this happening?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Calibration menu is the key indicator for your controls. If they work fine there, you can rule out an issue with your controller.

So then: auto pitlane, etc etc, turn it all off. Auto clutch is good, invulnerability is fine, turn the rest off. Check the engine is running (you'll hear it, or see a number for RPM on one of the HUD pages - RPM shouldn't be 0). Check you can turn the wheel and you can see it moving in the game (which means the game isn't somehow frozen).

Basically, if your controls are fine your mission is to work out why the car isn't responding. Just like a real car it needs to be running, and not have automatic stuff that is stopping you doing what you want with it.

3. lagg

lagg Registered

Have you assigned manually the axes to the pedals in Settings - Calibrate Controls?
    Check if your pedals are working in Settings - Calibrate Controls

4. Mihail

Mihail Registered

Thanks for the advice. I'll try everything in detail tonight. If everything works out, then I'll let you know that everything is fine. Or I will describe the situation in detail with screenshots.

lagg likes this.
  5. Mihail

Mihail Registered

Problem solved. Initially, the axes were set correctly, the auto systems were configured just as normally. The engine was running - it was clear from the tachometer indication and sound. There was no reaction to pressing the pedals. As far as I can judge now, I did not fully calibrate them, set them up. In the evening, I also turned on rFactor 2, pressing the pedals, I saw the filling scale, but I noticed that the percentage value remains near zero when filling. Then, squeezing the gas, I pressed the button SET MAX on the gas pedal with the mouse. After that, the percentage value changed from zero to the required amount. The brake and clutch pedal automatically picked up ... I don’t know what it was - but now everything works. Thanks for the help.

Attached Files:

• 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      276.6 KB
      Views:
    Lazza likes this.