Problems to recognize mods

Discussion in 'Technical Archives' started by Sergio Lorente, Jan 10, 2012.

1. bigtabs

bigtabs Registered

For me, the 60's mod installed fine and I can't install the megane - it just doesn't appear in the list. Not tried any others.

/edit Okay that was my fault. I had assumed that a patch rfmod was the full mod+patch so it didn't register. Plus it wasn't even the megane.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
  2. SeKa

SeKa Registered

Just as Info to ISI,

I tried to install on our server(win7 64bit) but same Problem with the invisible rfmods. So I´m uploading now my allready installed folders on server.

BTW it would be nice to have info about which files are needed to start rFactor2 dedis server side...!?

Sorry for double posting...

3. Nibiru

Nibiru Registered

I have had 4 members report this error where the mod is in Packages folder but doesn't display in mod manager.

I can confirm that in all cases following TIM's advice and reinstalling RF2 fixed the issue.

4. DeM

DeM Registered

Remember to check that it deleted all the Rfactor 2 Files when you Uninstall

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2012
  5. DeM

DeM Registered

After doing all Tims suggestions, Mod Manager says they are all Installed. Go into Launcher go to Update Mods Button, NO MODS , except All Vehicles/Tracks.

UPDATE : Got them all Working, by ONLY installing through the Launcher !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
  6. mcopas

mcopas Registered

i cant get any tracks 2 load plz help cars work but when i go to race it crashes to desktop??

7. Marcel Pfister

Marcel Pfister Registered

I have the same problem, i can install 60´s and Renault 3,5 but cant see the Megane Trophy in the Mod Manager =( . Ive reinstalled it about 3 times and erased alle registries and files of rfactor 2 that i found, but it doesnt work...
    When i reinstalled the game and start the launcher im directly logged in for online racing, but i cant find the file where this information is saved to erase it too.
    Anyone with more tips about this problem?

Sry for my bad english ;-)

8. thepower

thepower Registered

i had this problem too as i just updated to windows 7 so i had to re-install game . i done two fresh installs of rfactor 2 but could not install the mods with build 60.
    so i tried again with build 49 and not updating game to build 60 and mods installed fine. well that worked for me . installing the mods before updating to build 60 may help you .

strange i know ! good luck