Problem with Accuforce V2

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Celticfc, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Celticfc

Celticfc Registered

Hi guys, I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue that has occurred with my Accuforce V2. The problem is that I am unable to steer the wheel even though all the buttons I have mapped and my pedals are working as normal. It has been a while since I have run RF2 and I know that everything was working just fine the last time I used it. I have tried to run with and without Simcommander but the problem persists. When I am at the main menu and select settings/ controls I can see the inputs from my pedals in the graphs at the bottom, however, I do not see anything from the graph for the steering. Then when I enter the Race menu I can hear and feel a click from the wheel and it then becomes very difficult to turn and seems like it wants to stay centered. When I enter the car and try to steer the in car wheel does not turn and neither do the wheels as I try to steer out of the garage. I have tried everything I can think of but not had any luck so I am hoping that someone can shed some light on this and hopefully provide me with a solution.

Thanks