[Problem] Radical SR3 at a very low speed in some users

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Findla22, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Findla22

Findla22 Registered

Hello guys, I am hosting an events club in rFactor 2 and some members reported me epic problems with Radical SR3.

They basically report that they can't go more than 120 km/h and they are having their FFB turned to the right, and also they are having 400ºC tyres temperature.

It looks like a bug but they are entering the same server as others and game detects the content as good (because if not, it wouldn't let them enter).

I am a little confused because that bug could mean that the game can be hacked, but also I don't know how to help them. They uninstalled the mod from workshop, I provided them the .rfcmp, etc... But it still doesn't work.

So... if we consider that .rfcmp is OK, ¿What the hell is going on? ¿Do I have to send them other files or what?

Thanks for supporting.

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Make sure their game is on the latest build. I think (though not sure) that includes dx9.

3. Findla22

Findla22 Registered

The problem is still here :(

Anyone could help?

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@bears had the same thing, reported in the radical release thread. @Marek Lesniak suggested updating to the latest patch/build which suggested it requires something recent to run properly. bears later reported that a clean install fixed it, so perhaps clearing out user files can do it? Or verify files?

5. bears

bears Registered

I did a complete clean install of the latest DX11 build and it worked I must have had some dx9 files hanging around