Problem HONG KONG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andrea1968, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Andrea1968

Andrea1968 Registered

hi i would like to know if anyone has this problem with hong kong, the textures of many buildings are not regular and flicker all the time. I just checked the game files in steam, but after the procedure everything is the same, if by chance this topic has already been covered you can redirect me to the post, thanks to who can tell me what happens.
    Screenshot (188).jpg Screenshot (189).jpg Screenshot (190).jpg

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

probably your graphic settings are not drawn far enough out so you see the pixelated version first. If you were at a natural road course, I would suspect the distant trees would look similar. Check your settings for the world view.(don't have the term in front of me sorry) Either increase the distance or increase track detail. Both of those will decrease your fps, how much depends upon your system hardware.

3. Andrea1968

Andrea1968 Registered

yes, it works, I have an MSI Trident i5 6400 and gtx1060, I did a test to raise all the filters to the maximum and that's okay, even with the frames it's not bad. Now I will do some tests to make the problem reappear and understand how far I can go. Thank you very much
    Screenshot (191).jpg

davehenrie likes this.
  4. J0E

J0E Registered

I noticed similar at Hong Kong a week or so ago. The buildings didn't flicker; all the texture went away and they were just black structures. And it only happened as I approached them (in VR, by the way). In the distance they were fine. I spent a lot of time at Hong Kong, but that may have been before the last update and I never noticed it until recently. And it's not something that you wouldn't notice. I haven't gone back to Hong Kong since, and I don't see anything similar at Berlin or New York. Not sure about Monaco.