Problem change session

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by BlackMamba, Feb 14, 2021.

1. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

every update there is a bug, now every time i log in it takes 5 minutes to load (when it doesn't crash), before build 1124 i logged in in less than 30 seconds.every time you enter and go into warmup, if you are on the track the game crashes, and in the CS, you have to start 1 or 2 laps later, now in qualifying the same, the game has crashed, and if I enter the qualifying session of the alpine at 1:00 am, it just makes me watch and I don't even participate, but what the hell are you doing studio397?
    this problem came out again with the build 1224, first with the build 1222 everything went well, loading 15 seconds to enter, the pc is new bought in May 2020 i7 of 9 generation 2060super from 16gb, as it does with an update to go from 30 seconds to crash every time you try to enter the game?

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Are you sure you don't have antivirus or similar possibly interfering? You could try creating a trace file as it may indicate something that is happening and causing it to take ages, but loading and session changes tend to involve some writing of files (replay, shaders) and sometimes A/V gets a bit carried away and slows it right down.

3. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

how do i create a trace file to show you, the problem? anyway no not for antivirus, from May to today no problem with the build 1224 only problems ... if you explain me how to do it I will send you everything

4. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

5. BlackMamba

BlackMamba Registered

okay set I try to do two or 3 competitive races hoping that it will crash (at 13:00) I crashed but I have not recorded the data, then I upload them in this thread?

6. lagg

lagg Registered

Yes. Zip the trace file and attach it to a post here.