Porsche 992 1.03

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Sergio Lajas, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Sergio Lajas

Sergio Lajas Registered

Hi guys, I recently bought the Porsche 992 gt cup 1.03 pack but I only get 1.04 and 1.05.

The problem is that many servers ask me for 1.03, how can I get it?

Thank you.

2. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

1.03 is an old version of the car that has been officially updated by S397. V1.05 is the current version of the car. The host servers need to update their content to match the latest updated version of the car. Until they do that, you will see that issue. All DLC content use 2 versions, in this case v1.04 & 1.05. Both are needed, the even numbered folder(1.04) is encrypted so the contents cannot be copied. General use files are in the odd numbered folder.(1.05) so both are needed even though only 1.05 will be displayed in the menus.
    IF you had previously joined a server with the older v1.03 car, then the game would have retained that folder so you could have continued with the online event. But any new attempt to join a server will have to be with the most recent car & the most recent version of the game.(currently v1132)

pascom likes this.
  3. NickMorgan

NickMorgan Registered

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this... I downloaded the Porsche 992 Cup mod from Steam and have it installed in my Steam rFactor 2. The car works but has two problems: no engine sounds and instant overheating the moment I drive out of the pits... Any suggestions?
    Nick Morgan

4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Are you on the current rF2 build? If you check on the BETAS tab in steam rF2 properties, you should be on "None" (ie: no beta)

5. NickMorgan

NickMorgan Registered

That seems to have worked... I was still on the Old UI...:oops:
    Thanks, Nick