[WIP] PIXSIM Tweets

Discussion in 'Locations' started by pixsim, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

French car maybe? :)

pkelly likes this.
  2. pixsim

pixsim Registered

Hi thanks for your first feed-back . Concerning thé cars . I m not fixed. Update the a364 mesh could an option . In term of job , it will be more or less like a new car.
    so i search the new target. Something compatible With old track (charade). Original (not find on another game)
    Openwheel or prototype,, i m thinking Ms80. Formule renault F3. Etc... open for idea

3. Sebastien Sestacq

pourquoi pas faire une spécial charade cup! une GT unique genre Matra jet 6 MB 855, Alpine A110 1300, R8 Gordini, Austin Heley sebring sprite, Lotus elite,ou une belle et simple 911S 60's :)
    pas trop puissante, facile a prendre en main pour des courses endiablé!!

why not make a special charade cup! a unique GT like Matra jet 6 MB 855, Alpine A110 1300, R8 Gordini, Austin Heley sebring sprite, Lotus elite, or a beautiful and simple 911S 60's :)
    not too powerful, easy to handle for wild races!

bwana and bravotangosix like this.
  4. pixsim

pixsim Registered

slt oldseb, merci pour les propositions, je cherche ue chose d'original un peu comme l'a364, ou T280 , très décalé que l'on ne trouve nul par mais qui ont des éléments intéressants dans le pilotage .
    pour la lotus elite , on la trouve déjà dans GTL,

la R8 gordini , austin healey, A110 aussi, c'était bon GTL quand même :) .
    Je suis en phase avec toi, trouver un truc pour les batailles en paquet :) . la MS80 était dans mes choix, c'était pour la 1er F1 Française Champ du monde , et elle a gagné à charade. La Tyrrell de Sir Jacky et F.Cevert J'arrive pas à me décider.

Hi Oldseb, thanks for your proposal. I'm looking for something original. as the A364 or T280, never seen on another game. but interesting in term of driving and fun. In exemple the Lotus Elite is also in GTL

The R8, Austin healy, A 110 are also easy to find. GTL was very fantastic for this.
    I'm line with you, find a car for close battle online. The Ms80 was only in my list, because It was the first French F1 world champion, and also a Charade winner :)/ or the T003 Tyrrell ( Stewart + Cevert ) difficult for me to choice,

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    Sebastien Sestacq and jimagn like this.
  5. pascom

pascom Registered

A364 on rF2, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase! :oops:

Véritable coup de coup sur rF1, je regrette de ne pas (encore?) la retrouver sur rF2! :(

Real shot on rF1, I regret not (yet?) find it on rF2!

6. bwana

bwana Registered

Sebring Sprite . Please please yes yes yes !,,,

David Kolody likes this.
  7. pixsim

pixsim Registered

ah ah so you dream something like this ?

lbird, Turbo, bwana and 2 others like this.
  8. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

I would gladly pay for Charade. As for the car: no idea if the Matra 630 was ever featured in a sim, but that car would perfectly fit the Lola T70 and some of the other historic tracks - especialy looking at the Grand Circuit - in the sim. However you decide, I am looking forward to it. The free Nagaro and the T280 are appreciated alot allready ;)

mixer61 likes this.
  9. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

Huge balls

bwana likes this.
  10. Legend

Legend Registered

Pixsim
    would it be possible to load T280 on steam workshop?

11. gwp2112

gwp2112 Registered

There are no lights around the circuit or in the paddock or the buildings when night falls.
    Did you think about adding lights for night races eventually?
    Sorry my bad english and thanks for your work.

12. bwana

bwana Registered

upload_2019-3-26_13-11-12.jpeg
    On of the best battles ever . I’m a little biased

13. jimagn

jimagn Registered

The MS80 is in the 1969 mod for Grand Prix Legends. . . . But who plays that any more? ... << Raises hand, sheepishly>>
    The MS80 would make a fine addition to rF2 since it's a descendant of the Eve/Matra cars.

Mauro likes this.
  14. Sebastien Sestacq

je comprends la démarche pour la MS80 évidement elle est entrée dans la légende!
    après pour moi je trouve qui y'a déjà énormément de mono historique sur rf2 notamment une MS 120 (Beletoise et Pescarolo) sans parler celle de ISI...
    donc a mes yeux pas vraiment pertinent, contrairement a une belle GT 60 ou 70's la c'est simple c'est le désert le champ et libre y'a de quoi a faire avec de belle légendes a faire revivre! (oui j'étais aussi fan de GTL) :D
    a propose de la T280 a l'instar des historiques ISI a mon humble avis il faudrait revoir le grip pneumatique ça glisse beaucoup trop, j'ai beau regarder des video elles avaient un bien meilleur grip que sur notre rf2!!
    En plus soyons honnête a cause de ça se sont des voitures jamais utilisé en league pour des champ ou open, les rare fois ou ça était fait la conclusion a était "dommage de se battre autant pour rester sur la piste c'est trop frustrant y'a plus de plaisir"
    même moi qui est une adoration pour les mamies j'ai du mal, juste en solo de temps en temps :oops:

un lien peut-etre intéressant :)
    https://books.google.fr/books?id=fzhWRqCFuPYC&lpg=PA196&ots=i1ma5Clhts&dq=1000km de charade&hl=fr&pg=PA39#v=onepage&q=1000km de charade&f=false
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    I understand the approach for the MS80 obviously it has become a legend!
    after for me I find that there is already a lot of historical mono on rf2 including an MS 120 (Beletoise and Pescarolo) not to mention that of ISI....
    so to my eyes not really relevant, unlike a beautiful GT 60 or 70's it's simple it's the desert the field and free to do with beautiful legends to revive! (yes I was also a GTL fan) :D
    About the T280 like the historical ISI in my humble opinion it would be necessary to review the pneumatic grip it slips too much, I can watch videos they had a much better grip than on our rf2!
    Besides let's be honest because of that they are cars never used in league for fields or open, the rare times when it was done the conclusion was "too bad to fight so much to stay on the track it's too frustrating there's more fun"
    even I, who is an adoration for grandmothers, have a hard time, just solo from time to time. :oops:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    mixer61 likes this.
  15. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

I don't think T280 lacks any of the grip. I'd guess that something is not complete about springs vs dampers. At least in the one I have, it does rebound in strange ways in some occasions. But it is very drivable, and perhaps the springs damper thing could be tweaked out with the setup.

Mauro likes this.
  16. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Salut

Try the Howston G4, much more grip than the G6 ;)

David Kolody likes this.
  17. Sebastien Sestacq

the G4 & G6 are too slippery for my taste if it was like that there would have been 10 deaths at each GP...
    in fact the Lola T280 is the only one where I enjoy driving even if it surprises me at times but due to my bad driving!

18. FrC

FrC Registered

Please find my wish list :D :
    Martini F3 (old one mk11 for example) or A364 :D
    spider 905 (not same period, I agree)
    matra ms630
    marcadier (la version barquette :) )

But in first, make what you want :)

19. vivemclaren

vivemclaren Registered

Difficult to find data. Tires dimensions and so on.

20. woochoo

woochoo Registered

marmagas and hitm4k3r like this.