Pitstops and replay cam

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Bkim, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Bkim

Bkim Registered

Pitstop: I would like have a bit more interaction during the pitstop. Im not talking by people around the car, but at least a technician talking what to do, how to do and when everything is finished a GOGOGO! At this moment i do not know when i can leave the box.

- Replay cam: Every time i watch racing on the TV i think about it: within games you have the complete freedom to create the best cams on earth. Why do they not compete with the TV cams. R3E, AC and rF2, the replays are terrible. Lots of cams to choose from but i have not found a single good cam settings in one of the three titles. The best replay cam settings are created (mods = cam files) in Simbins GTR2 and Race on series.
    It would be great being able to create your own camera positions for each track individually in a software module. You can set the camera with the left mouse button. Drag the position up and down. With the right key add some features: zoom, follow, speed (slider) etc. And...you can set how hard you want to hear the external engine sound(!).

Maybe it is just me but i really enjoy watching races in replay.

B.

2. MarcG

MarcG Registered

watch the timer, when that stops you can go, what I do is floor the throttle a few seconds before it ends so you shoot straight out of the box.