Pit board request

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by supanova, Sep 28, 2015.

1. supanova

supanova Registered

I'm looking for a pit board mod. This could be as simple as the GTR2 pit board. I've searched to the point of even thinking about creating my own, but can't find one.

What I'd like is a pit board that gives you your lap times and position in the field for qualifying, and position and relative times to car in front and behind.

Failing that if anyone can give me a simple step-by-step guide to creating such a thing, I might have a go at it. I have a C/C++ and PHP/MySQL background but so far the procedure of modding escapes me.

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Nevermind, misread.

ISI has released their plug-in source, have a look at that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2015
  3. supanova

supanova Registered

Thanks for the reply, Coutie.

I have a feeling working out whether this is doable would take me days or weeks of reading, which is why I was hoping for a step-by-step outline of how to create such a mod. For whatever reason there's a complete lack of such information out there. Much of what is out there appears to be written for people that understand the process to begin with. I don't mind putting the effort in to develop something, but the process is just too much of a mystery for me to spend time comprehending the process from scratch and then possibly working on an actual mod.

Hopefully someone with said arcane knowledge might pick up the proverbial baton and run with it.