Payment Pending - cannot do a thing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myrvold, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

Ok, so here is the deal. I finally managed to log in with my account, and chose visa as payment method. Put in all my details, but then. In Norway we have to confirm this with something called a "Bank-ID". Something that I guess is in many other countries as well.
    However, the rF launcher, didn't support JAVA, and therefor I couldn't confirm the payment.

So, I managed to confirm all my credit card details, and confirmed everything, but can't accept it in my local bank. Everything I can see now is "Payment for license is pending. Once payment has cleared, a license will be downloaded."
    But I cannot do anything about it. What to do? Do I ask for a refund and then pay again later?

Regards
    Ole Marius Myrvold
    Hoping to play rF2 soon! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
  2. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

Or, if I should just buy it with paypal or something like that. And then do the stuff later on? But because of the system knows that I have one payment waiting, will I be able to do this?

3. griever

griever Registered

This is what I'm wondering about. I've gone through the payment twice now and still no charges to my bank, no email, no license. I'm already scared they are going to both go through now and overdraw my account. :(

4. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

Well I know that my payment won't go through, I'm just not sure what's really happening. I cannot confirm my first payment what so ever!

5. Myrvold

Myrvold Registered

Oh well, I bought it with paypal, went through at once. If I pay for another, I guess it won't be a problem to get that refunded (or maybe a Win 7 working SportsCar GT for it! :p)