panoz vid. ( by inside sim racing )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adrianstealth, Mar 23, 2014.

1. bwana

bwana Registered

I stopped watching ISR since the gal with the awesome puppies left

2. Barf Factor

Barf Factor Registered

3. Murtaya

Murtaya Registered

Someone really needs to help him out with pedal overlay. It's a shame they want to tell people to crank up the ffb to clip city. Considering they were at that for a while (Shaun actually grows new hair... oh no that's some other dude my mistake) they are either not very good or were as I suspect losing half the ffb to clipping. Within 10 laps I was getting 1.29s and I'm average, and no the default setup is not very good for that circuit. I confirm what they say about the shadow draw distance on that track it's very obvious there, but I wouldn't say it makes rF2 "fall flat" just something that will be worked on, I hope once Indy is done that they revisit all their tracks to improve and add missing layouts, pretty sure they will. I also do wonder what planet he is on when he thinks ISI have had to step up their game with releases due to other titles. AC been pretty quiet recently and from my limited tries of it, I think at least a year behind this. pCars I don't hold much hope for other than pretty, nothing that has to work across so many platforms is ever going to deliver like a pc only title. I don't really consider iRacing to be comparable, that's an online only, subscription based, racing simulator and new content means more cost, if he is talking about updates to fix bugs well yeah, if I was paying a subscription I wouldn't be putting up with the same bugs hanging around payment after payment.
    I do wonder how well Darin has rF2 setup and we all know his sponsors, but it's quite obvious they both love the sim. Notice how he dives in to save the real road...... for later.

4. Paul_Ceglia

Paul_Ceglia Registered

I sent them the link to drrippers post on ffb when i saw the vid and he responed with saying great link. so they know now for sure weather they like it......who knows

5. Barf Factor

Barf Factor Registered

Yeah I was quite horrified when he set the ffb multiplier to 1.5