Own drivers and teams on dedicated server?

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by ErnieDaOage, Sep 20, 2014.

1. ErnieDaOage

ErnieDaOage Registered

Hi.

I just wanted to ask if somebody has already figured out how to add own drivers and teams to a dedicated server. Its easy in singleplayer as you just choose your skin, hit create new driver, enter the name and the team and its there in your singleplayer. Do i have to move all my drivers from my userdata/settings/carfolder to the dedicated server in those folder or do i have to do a skinpack everybody has to download?

Thanks in advance already.

2. Denstjiro

Denstjiro Registered

From what I understand you either update the mod itself with teams or you could add an update package for the mod which includes the teams

3. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen Registered

If tried the Virtual Driver in multiplayer.

Can't remember the exact procedure. But I could set-up a server and in the dedicated servers car list, the virtual drivers were there. :cool:

So far so good.

But when i go online and login on that server. The Virtual drivers were not in the car list.
    I had the virtual drivers installed on my local PC of course.

It would be a great if each driver/team could create there own virtual driver with team name and use it online.
    And make it downloadable like skin-sharing, but then virtual-driver-sharing. :)

At the moment. Make an "up-date" package of the car-mod that contains the drivers/teams. Embed it in the Vmod.