OT: Could the Microsoft Hololens Revolutionize Sim Racing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by William David Marsh, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Kokomo

Kokomo Registered

How can you even have an opinion if you never tried VR? Is this a joke?

Simulation sickness IS motion sickness, and it is still caused by exactly the same factors I described. That's why you need to differentiate between giving an opinion, and writing while having no clue about anything. FYI, saying 1+1=5 is not an opinion, is bull****. Gotta love the "opinion shield" some people idealize and use on every single scenario as if it made sense

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2015
  2. Kokomo

Kokomo Registered

I see the confusion continues. I never said no one will have simulation sickness with the Rift CV1. In fact I said it's going to be about 5% according to Oculus themselves. If you actually read what I wrote maybe you wouldn't have gone down that road for no reason.

Explaining how motion sickness works is not proclaiming my opinion as a fact, it IS a fact. If you don't like it there is nothing I can do to help you

3. Kokomo

Kokomo Registered

If you actually had tried VR, then you would have seen the potential as well and maybe you would understand why I make those assumptions. Because you haven't tried it, you can't possibly even imagine how it's like (or rather how it is going to be when it gets better)

If I get a spaceship and find out there is extraterrestrial life in another planet, that wouldn't be my opinion, it would be a fact. If you don't have a spaceship as well to go and see it for yourself, it doesn't mean it isn't true, it just means you can't understand it because you didn't see it. Same thing for VR

4. Kokomo

Kokomo Registered

I never assumed you aren't interested. I'm just explaining why I can "see the future" according to you, and you can't