Organizing Car Selection Menu in-game

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by TMoney, Sep 30, 2013.

1. TMoney

TMoney Registered

Requesting a way to organize the cars in game and/or create our own Series' in effort to simplify car selection. After installing a handful of mods the in-game car selection screen gets VERY cluttered and makes it time consuming choosing a car. I am proposing either of 2 solutions:

1. Allow users to create their own "custom" Series. This way we can group similar cars under certain categories, such as "Open Wheel, Historics, GT", etc. We then can select the desired Series and proceed to a cleaner car selection screen.

2. In the car selection screen, only show one picture of each car, and have all other skins/varients under each one in a sub menu. I think this would be very useful and clean up the car list A LOT.

The way the car selection menu is currently prevents me to install all mods simultaneously in attempt to keep things clean and organized. Not only is everything cluttuered, but it seems to increase loading times as well. Please do something to clean this up. Thanks in advance.